Saturday, 9 May 2015

Small changes



Its really late now and I have a game tomorrow but I'm still wide awake scrolling through my overly bright iphone screen..again. If only my inner world can just stop functioning at night >.< I'm dead tired every single day because of my irregular sleeping hours. 

I was just thinking, when you learn more about yourself, you became more certain of the things you like/dislike to do and the life you want to carve out for yourself. You might find it hard to step out of your comfort zone to take risks and try out new things. But sometimes, just because you're comfortable with what you're doing, it does not assure you that you're happy with what you're doing. Am I right to say that?

Maybe we are all comfortable at what we're doing but don't you agree, knowing what is out there and constantly learning can shape you into a better person? Haha honestly I dislike changes and I'm not good at handling stress. Oyeah that's good I have self awareness good good hehe. Although I know I dislike changes but I really think I should be brave and try out new things, after all our career is a series of life events. 

By trying out new stuffs, I would know whats best for me. I'm still searching for my own self identity. Let's all chase for our dreams but at the same time, be realistic about our expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment