Saturday, 9 May 2015

Drama addict queen


HAHA I just posted and I am now writing again hehe but I really like to write mah =x aiya nvm la huh. OK I just want to share my happiness for the past few days.

So for the past few days, I practically just lazed in bed the whole day. dozing off and waking up to continue the drama episodes. I love it, some would call this the life but I guess nua and me no matchy because I got sick damn (just because I nua too much, not funny at all >.<) Guess my dream of becoming a rich taitai everyday shake leg at home cannot be fulfill cause I'll be bedridden and become some old even fatter than now de bombom hag :(

Anyway, I am going crazy over the lead actor, i was watching the drama and i went omg he's so coolz and cuteeeee at least five times in my mind. You all know how you can get so addicted to dramas and get so agitated and start cursing when the bitchy third party come in and spoil the relationship between the leads, and how you start laughing and smiling uncontrollably and went awww so sweet subconsciously to the computer screen when there's a really funny/sweet scene.

There was one night I got so addicted and affected because the lead actor and actress had a fight and weren't together anymore, I couldn't sleep and made myself stay up to the point to watch them reconciled and kissed then I was able to go to bed happily hurhur. urghz shouldn't be so proud this is a bad habit....

No comments:

Post a Comment