Saturday, 9 May 2015

Slow down your pace


I really love the quote above! You know how I am always stressed up and finding jobs immediately during holidays? Haha I'm not doing anything now but just being patient and making the necessary adjustments ^

I am still not looking for jobs because I know that I am still not ready, I do not have 100% energy yet ^. I am still searching for my own self identity, doing some self reflection almost everyday. Although I'm going to be penniless soon >.< hahaha but I am not gonna stress myself keke.

I'm taking things real slow now and figuring out things one by one, bit by bit everyday. I read books and I honestly think books are great!!!!!! It made me look at things in many different perspective.

Well... I just want to say, tell myself that: When I feel that I am ready, I will take charge of my own life and CHIONG AH!!!

Yawns I am getting tired but I'm so certain that when I lie on my comfy bed with my princess blanket I gonna be awake fml -o- 

If I knew where I was going next,
I wouldn't be taking so many naps,
or reading all these books,
trying to divine my future
in pillow cases
and stitched book bindings,
lost in the small decisions of each day,
only a little bit numb..

No comments:

Post a Comment